For the purpose of this post, let's go with my line of thinking. And let's ask ourselves a few questions to gain clarity:
- What are you passionate about?
- What do you spend your time thinking about?
- What do you spend your time doing?
- What problems do you actually enjoy solving?
- How are you making/will you make this world a better place?
I asked myself these questions and came to the following conclusions:
- I am passionate about travel, learning languages and learning about cultures
- I spend my time thinking about these things, and doing them whenever possible
- I enjoy solving the problems that hold people back from being able to do these things
I therefore believe that my life purpose is to provide the following value:
- To educate the world on how travel can transform our lives
- To show others how learning languages can foster genuine and meaningful relationships
- To help people realize that by better understanding other cultures and groups of people, we eliminate ignorance -- which in turn eradicates fear, hatred and violence -- leading to a more peaceful planet for us all!
What's your life purpose?