And being BUSY doesn't necessarily mean being PRODUCTIVE. Or PROFITABLE.
Many of us have a task list that is overwhelming to look at. So how do we prioritize?
I believe that it is helpful for us to ask ourselves the following questions:
- Is this task aligned with my mission and vision?
- Is this task aligned with my values?
- What kind of impact is this task going to make on my business, my job, and/or my life?
- Do I feel that this task is leading me in the right direction?
- Is this task worth my time?
- How important is this task?
- When does this task need to be completed by (if ever)?
Answering these questions can help us evaluate our task list, and prioritize accordingly!