Here are some ideas!
1) Strengthen Your Connections - Take the time to call or video call your friends, family and/or network more often!
2) Try Something New - Take up a hobby you've always had interest in but previously hadn't found the time for.
3) Build New Skills - Work on acquiring a new set of professional skills and/or certifications that will be beneficial for your career.
4) Re-Evaluate - Think about what matters to you. Do your actions reflect your values?
5) Re-Frame - Is it time to make a change? Now is a great time to dive deep, decide what aspects of yourself you may want to change/improve, and take action!
6) Travel Internally - Travel through your mind. Take the time to understand your thoughts and sensations better with meditation. Or, perhaps look into another method that will allow you to increase mindfulness and raise your self-awareness.
7) Take A Virtual Tour - Google Earth is currently providing virtual tours of the United States (and beyond) National Parks for free! Check it out here:
8) Explore Another Culture - I've learned that opening up your mind to new ways of thinking and understanding can have profound effects.
9) Learn a Language - The ability to communicate in an another language/s can have significant personal and professional impacts. There are many ways to accomplish this, so pick the learning style that works best for you! Conversation with native speakers has helped me the most!
10) Plan A Future Trip - Always wanted to take your dream trip but never knew how or where to start? I can help! I've done it. Many times.
Over the past 15 years, I've been fortunate enough to travel to 50 countries, learn 4 additional languages, and explore many cultures in depth. Interested in chatting about any of these topics? Please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!